Chemical Processing: The Science and Engineering of Anodizing
Designed to provide an understanding of the science and engineering of chemical process used to modify and enhance surface properties and performance, participants will learn to:
- To provide knowledge of the anodizing process and the important differences between chromating, anodizing and plating with particular reference to the importance of the alloy (metal) and the process solutions and chemistry involved.
- To facilitate the understanding or preparation, processing and stripping of chromating and various types of anodizing and their effects on the final product properties.
- To gain an understanding of key lot and periodic tests and their significance.
- To provide a chemical approach for better understanding of the importance of written instructions and procedures.
- To illustrate the value of records and their review.
Read the full course overview
Duration: 2 days
Cost: $800.00 USD / £655.00 GBP / €725.00 EUR
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who want to understand the science and engineering of the chemical processing anodizing process used to modify and enhance surface properties and performance.
Morning Refreshments, Lunch, Course Material and Certificate of Completion.
Free whitepaper on Root Cause Corrective Action - Nadcap Style Download now
What are the instructors' quliafications and experience?
eQuaLearn courses are taught by subject matter experts and qualified leaders in Quality. An average instructor has more than 15 years of experience in the quality industry and an established background in the subject matter they teach.
Read instructor biographies
26-27 Sep 17
12-13 Oct 17
|* Class conducted in local language|
|** Class interpreted into local language|
|^ Not yet open for registration|
eQuaLearn was established by the not-for-profit Performance Review Institute to deliver outstanding learning solutions by
providing global industry-driven training and to add value to the Nadcap program by improving the quality of personnel, products and processes.
Copyright © 2015 eQuaLearn. All Rights Reserved. Privacy statement and terms conditions.